ALL BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
Meeting Type: Special Meeting
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Place: Municipal Building Community Room
Address: 43 Bombardier Road Milton, VT 05468
Contact: (802) 893-1186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING & AGENDA
Selectboard Planning Commission Conservation Commission Development Review Board
Community Champions Committee Cemetery Commission Economic Development Commission Recreation Commission
1. Mingle (6:00 – 6:30)
2. Formal Call to Order & Welcome (6:30 p.m.)
The most senior member will call the formal program to order and short remarks will be delivered by Hemmerick, Turner and Adams.
3. Agenda Review & Public Forum
The public may attend and participate in accordance with Vermont's Open Meeting Law (1VSA312).
4. Introductions & Points of Pride
Board/Commission members will introduce themselves and state their years of service. Board/Commission members may share any memorable moments from the year as well as upcoming activities.
7. Official Business
9. Closing Remarks & Adjournment (7:15 p.m.)
The next joint meeting of the planning boards and commissions (all others are welcome) will be held on Saturday, July 22 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (following Board appointments) to hold interactive sessions on the following:
· Town Organization 101 (20 minutes): Who does what?
· Planning Governance and Tools (20 minutes): From ideas to action.
· Effective Chairs, Meetings and Citizen Interaction (20 minutes): Productivity is no accident.
· Open Meeting, Transparency and Conflicts of Interest (20 minutes): Guarding the public trust.
· Comprehensive Goal Review & Development (30 minutes): Where are we headed?
· BREAKOUTS: Election of Officers, Affirmation of Bylaws, Adoption of 2018 Meeting Schedule & Work Plan, Group Photo (20 minutes): Taking care of business.
· Buffer (20 minutes)
Filed in the Town Clerk’s Office. Posted in the Municipal Building Lobby, Planning & Economic Development Department, Town’s Planning Commission webpage, Middle Road Market & Milton Beverage. E-mailed to the Regional Planning Commission, Burlington Free Press, WCAX, Milton Independent, & LCATV.